Monday, January 23, 2012

Selling my land

Yep, you read that right. I've decided to sell my land in Terlingua. Unless I win the lottery in the next couple of months, or land a great telecommute job, there's no way I'm going to be able to move out there in the foreseeable future. *heavy sigh*

Anyway, if you're interested in buying it, you can shoot me an email at iseidh@yahoo.com.

In other news, since my last post, I sold one of my computers and have two more to go. My emergency fund has grown little by little, and I still haven't used the credit card. My FICO score was pretty outstanding last I checked, so I'm not cutting them up. Them being the Visa and the Home Depot card; having them open with zero balances helps the credit score, I guess.

I'm still slowly plugging away at the "stuff." Most of what's left is in the spare bedroom. I try to eliminate something every time I walk in there. The bigger items will be listed on craigslist soon, the rest is junk that I need to accept that I don't need to keep.

4 comments:

tffnguy said...

Bummer Abby. I sure hate to hear that. Maybe later on you'll be able to buy some other land and move down here then?

HermitJim said...

I know the frustration you feel as I had to get rid of my property last year as well!

Guess we'll at least have something to look forward to!

Hope things get better for you soon!

Sissy said...

I wrote you an email BUT Yahoo informs me it's an invalid address so I couldn't send it.
Dang, that proof I'm not a robot is impossible to read or hear. What garbled gibberish! Maybe this fifth try will work; if not, I give up.

Abby said...

Sissy, I sent you an email. Not sure what's going on, but I get mail at that address every day.