Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quick update

Since my last post, I've been doing a lot of web surfing, spending time with the foster greyhound, nursing a badly bruised shin, and getting rid of more "stuff." I've been looking at a lot of tiny houses online, looking for ideas for layouts and options. This is a good video:



Watch the full episode. See more Need To Know.

Dee Williams' tiny house doesn't have any plumbing at all. So... no water pump (and no water pump energy requirements), no drains, no potential leaks. Her house has far, far, too many windows for my tastes; views and natural light are great, but all those windows also represent a lot of heat loss in winter, and gain in summer. It is a very nicely done tiny house, though, and plenty roomy for her and the dog.

I also want to share this link with you; it's something everyone should read. Katrina Lessons

Til next time....

1 comment:

tffnguy said...

Pretty cool video. Have any idea when you'll be back down this way yet?