Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lovely Land

Thanks to Nick, here is a picture of my land, I believe looking to the north-northeast. I think that's Nine Point Mesa on the right side of the pic, and you can just see a red roof near the middle that you can also see on the satellite maps of the area. It looks like there might be another hill or peak on the horizon just left of center.


He took this after there had been a lot of rain in the area, so I don't expect it's always this green, but... Wow! Pretty :) Nine Point Mesa is east of the property, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the sun rise over it. Nick, this is now my desktop background. I've had a splitting whopper of a headache all day and this is really helping me find serenity, just looking at this and imagining myself standing there feeling the warm breeze...

5 comments:

Pam said...

looks beautiful, what will you do for shade?

I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I said...

maybe its my computer, but I see your words but not mine

Abby said...

I'm going to try changing the stickam to just display video, I think. Chat just won't work on the web page here, but is fine if you go to the stickam site. *shrug*