Saturday, October 3, 2009

Less Stuff

The cabinet came today. It's currently sitting on top of my desk. I just put all the useful stuff from my desk drawers into the cabinet, and it's a pretty good fit. So the few things left in my desk drawers are things I don't really need. I haven't used any of it since it went in the drawers, thus, I do not need it.

I have a nice wood sofa table that matches my other bedroom furniture fairly well that I'm thinking of turning into a desk. It's a bit smaller than this nice new desk I have, but this is a work in progress, and things will change as I fine tune the simplifying. I'll try out the table for a while and see how it goes.

I also haven't decorated my room yet, so I may swipe some things from the living room and give the bedroom some "finishing" touches, and perhaps rearrange the furniture and get this cabinet hung.

No comments: