Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Empty Basket

I got everything that I think I want to keep out of the office closet, went through my sewing and crafting stuff, threw out a bunch more stuff I don't need, and I still have one large basket completely empty. The other large and the medium both have a little room left. And I think I may not need some of the stuff in them, either, but I'll let it simmer a bit and revisit them at a later date.

Files are not a good fit in that large basket, so they're going to keep living in the wire mesh file boxes they've been in for years. For now, anyway. I hope to find an attractive natural fiber container for them some day.

The empty basket is bugging me. I suppose it will get filled eventually, but my mind keeps picturing things I could put in it. However,having "extra" space does mean I've done a good job of reducing "stuff," so I'll call it a job well done for now.

No comments: